5 reasons for becoming a partner
- Broaden and diversify your image as a committed (educational) institution.
- Promote the young generation in STEM already during their schooltime.
- Strengthen your regional and national recognition.
- Show a broad public that you take responsibility and you're socially engaged.
- Get together and connect with other institutions or companies at FLL and FLL Junior events.
Information and application
HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. runs FIRST® LEGO® League Junior in cooperation with regional partners in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland.
For institutions/educational institutions there is the possibility to become a new partner of HANDS on TECHNOLOGY e.V. and thus organize an own FIRST LEGO League Junior Expo. If you are interested, please download the form and send it back to us.